Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information: The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- credit card or other payment details (if you are buying product from us);
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information requested on this site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your Use Of Our Site:
We may log information about your access and use of our site, including through the use of internet cookies, your communication with our site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- if you have ordered goods from us, to fulfil that order;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development and gauging website traffic and trends;
- to deliver personalised site content to you;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose your personal information to;
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement offices as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, and
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia.
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
Third Party Information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide it to us.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, as permitted by law (e.g. the Privacy Act 1988). We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in the limited circumstances permitted by law.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will promptly correct any information that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the applicable privacy principles or laws and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our email communications or contact us via email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that we keep secure the information you provide to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We may use web beacons on this site from time to time. Web beacons or clear gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor’s behaviour and collect data about how visitors are viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions, feedback or complaints please contact us at: